Featured Posts

Bienvenidos!

Hola and welcome to Dalhousie!  My name is Sra. Dominguez and I am your child's Grade 5 teacher this year. I am very excited to start th...

Friday, January 27, 2023

Music Update

 Notes from the Music Room

 

I am happy to say that we are moving along with the preparation of the music for the Spring Concert in March.  Please keep an eye out for an email in the next week asking for help from our wonderful volunteer community.  I will be needing help with props and other performance essentials. 


The Grade 5 students are working very hard at the lyrics for the Zarzuela song La Tarantula.  Please remind your child to visit his teacher’s Google classroom to work on the difficult pronunciation of the lyrics to this song.  This song will be performed at our March concert as well as at the Jubilee for our Que Pasa concert in May.  Details will follow in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment